- Change in Terms and Conditions
The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions without the prior consent of the User and the User shall be deemed to have granted consent to the new or modified Terms and Conditions. The modifications will become effective once the Terms are posted on the Service.
- Use of Personal Information
The copyright and intellectual property rights of the Service are property of the Company.
The copyright and intellectual property rights relating to information provided by the Company through the Service, are the property of an authorized third party.
In use of the Service, the User shall not engage in the following:
- Infringement of copyright of the Company or third party, other intellectual property or property interests.
- Unauthorized reproduction or use of information provided by the Company to the User for the purposes other than that of the use of the Service (including, but not limited to unauthorized reproduction of information, unauthorized modification, etc.)
- Activities related to criminal acts, or activities contrary to public order and morals.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations, acts of violation toward the Company or toward the internal rules of the industry group in which the User belongs.
- Sending computer viruses, and other information including harmful computer programs.
- The act of tampering with information used regarding the Service.
- Acts that are likely to interfere with the operation of the Service.
- Any other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
- Change of Service
The Company shall be able to, at any time, change for any reason, interrupt, or stop, any or all parts of the Service without prior notification to the User.
The use of the Service is the judgement and responsibility of the User and shall be done so under the condition of acceptance of the following. The Company does not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the User.
- The Company does not assume any responsibility for any reason for any damage caused to the User in relation to using, or not being able to use the Service.
- The Company does not guarantee the suitability of operation or suitability of equipment in the use of the Service.
- The Company does not guarantee the integrity, accuracy, legality, usefulness of the Service, nor the accuracy, validity, legality, usefulness, or any other matter of the information obtained by the use of the Service.
- The Company does not assume any responsibility for the reduction speed of the Service, or any damage caused by excessive access, or other unexpected causes.
- The Company does not assume any responsibility for the provision of necessary computers, software and other equipment, or the preparation and maintenance of communication lines or other communication environment related to the use of the Service.
- The Company does not assume any responsibility for any damages caused by the change, interruption, stoppage or cancellation of the Service.
- Governing Law
The establishment of these Terms, the efficacy, performance and resolution will be governed by the laws and regulations of Thailand.
- Jurisdiction of the Court
Conflicts that arise relating to these Terms and Conditions will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the national courts of Thailand.
Established November 20, 2017