EV360Te combines high productivity and high economic efficiency
Although it is a compact machine of the 30th tapered spindle, it has a 600 mm (X) × 360 mm (Y) × 300 mm (Z) stroke which is a wide processing area. It enables the processing of larger parts. Also, it saves 30% of the cycle time compared with the 40th tapered spindle.
Features of EV 360 Te
· It has a large processing stroke of 600 mm (X) × 360 mm (Y) × 300 mm (Z).
· Standard specification ensures Z axis space equivalent to high column specification machines
· Maximum loading capacity is large, enabling loading of jigs and indexes
· 30% of cycle time can be shortened compared with machines of 40th taper main spindle.
· 24 tool magazines are the standard equipment. It corresponds to various hole/ tapping processing.
· Forced oil lubrication is the standard equipment