- Definition of Personal Information
The term "Personal Information" as used in this Policy, means information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual, including name, date of birth, and other descriptions (including other information that can be easily matched to identify a specific individual).
- Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire personal information by legally fair means.
- Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use personal information for the purpose of business as necessary within the scope of the following.
- To deliver optimized information to the individual user of the Service.
- To help improve the quality of the Service by statistical analysis.
- In response to inquiry in regard to the Service.
- To conduct questionnaires regarding the Service.
- To send information regarding campaigns and new products by the Company.
- Other purposes associated with the abovementioned purposes of use.
- About cookies
- Provision of Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining prior consent by the individual concerned, except as required by applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, the Company may access personal information and disclose it to third parties in the following cases.
- Under Prior Consent of the Individual User Concerned
- When the disclosure of personal information is required by law or judicial court, judicial orders, decisions and instructions based on laws and regulations of government agencies.
- When reasonable measures are necessary to defend the rights or property of the Company.
- When the disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect the lives, bodies or property of the Company, user(s), or public, and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent at the time.
- When cooperation is necessary with a national or local government organization, or a business operator entrusted by such an organization in executing affairs under laws and regulations, and in which obtaining the consent of the user(s) is likely to impede the execution of the affairs.
- In statistical data in which the disclosure or provision does not identify the user’s identity.
- Management of Personal Information
- The Company will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- The Company will take appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, destruction, tampering or leakage of personal information.
- The Company will take precautionary measures against the loss, destruction, tampering, and leakage of personal information through appropriate system maintenance of the operating system and education of employees.
- Request for Notification, Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use of Personal Information
In the case the Company receives request from the individual user regarding the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or erasure of personal information, stoppage of use by a third party or notification of use, after confirmation that the requester is the individual user, the Company will respond without delay in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Note that in the case that the request does not meet the requirements stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Act, or the reason to reject such request is permitted by the Personal Data Protection Act or other laws and regulations, the request may not be fulfilled.
In addition, there is no payment required or fees associated with the request for disclosure by the individual user. However, the cost of communication from the individual user to the Company, transportation expenses, and expenses associated with the preparation of materials for the purposes of individual identification will be the responsibility of the individual user.
The Company will review the operational status of the handling of personal information and make efforts for continuous improvement, and may change the Policy as necessary. After such changes to the Policy, the Policy will be published on the Company’s website.
Please address inquiries regarding the Company’s use of personal information to email@example.com
Established October 01, 2021